Welcome to Your Benefits Portal
- First two letters of your first name + first four letters of your last name + last four digits of your Social Security Number (Example: Sam Smith would have a user name of SASMIT9999)
- If your first name does not contain two letters or your last name does not contain four letters, use the letters in your first or last name to create your user name. (example 1: H Hill would have a user name of HHILL9999, example 2: Dave May would have a user name of DAMAY9999)
- Once established, your Username will always remain the same, even if you have a name change due to marriage or divorce.
- The first time you login, your password is the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Once you successfully log in you will be asked to change your password and from that time forward when logging in you will use your new password.
- If you have forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, please click on the Forgot Password link above to reset it. If you are still unable to log in contact the HR Solution Center for assistance via phone: 207.661.4000 or click on the Ask HR icon on your work computer desktop.
Please make sure your browser is up to date to ensure proper enrollment functionality. bswift supports the following browsers: Microsoft® Internet Explorer, version 11.0 and up; Mozilla Firefox, version 35.0 and up; Safari, version 10.0 and up; Google Chrome, version 39.0.2171.99 m and up.