Welcome to the Shenendehowa Central School District benefits website!!
Your complete benefits enrollment and information portal.
Your Username is your Shen email address:
ex. John Smith is SmitJohn@shenet.org.
Your initial password is the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
You will be asked to change the password at log in, please retain the new password for future reference, as you can view your current benefits on this site at any time.
If you experience trouble logging in, you are welcome to contact Benefits - (518) 881-0600 ext. 68405.
2020 OPEN ENROLLMENT
November 25, 2019 through December 18, 2019
SAVE THE DATES
Open enrollment sessions at the following locations:
1st Session: Wednesday, December 4th
Transportation Dept.: 11:30am-1:00pm
District Office: 2:00pm-4:00pm
2nd Session: Thursday, December 12th
Transportation Dept.: 9:00am-11;00am
Center for Innovative Learning (behind HSW) 2:00pm-4:00pm
From this site, you may:
- * Enroll in benefits (new hires, life status changes or open enrollment)
- * Within 30 days of your effective date of employment, you must enroll in or waive your insurance coverage.
- * If this is not completed within 30 days of your effective date, you must wait until the “open enrollment period”; typically mid-November to mid-December.
- * Waive Medical and Rx insurance to apply for the Health Insurance Buyout (for eligibility rules, refer to your Contract)
- * Add or delete dependents (life status change)
- * Find detailed information on benefits
- * Access insurance carrier web sites
- * Find documents and forms